How to Download Torrent Files?
The download and upload speed are not limited by default, but if you don't want the downloader to download/upload at full speed for some reason, you can set the maximum speed you can accept. Therefore, your activities using network will not be affected, like web surfing, online game playing, banking, shopping, online streaming, chatting, etc.
"Basic Options" and untick the "No limit" box, then you can enter
the number of the max speed (KB/s) you require for download/upload.
More Useful Tips:
- How to Download Torrent Movies
- How to Download Torrent Files
- How to Create New Torrent Files
- How to Limit Download Speed & Upload Speed
- How to Download Blocked Torrent using Proxy
- How to Associate Torrent with Torrent Downloader Free
- How to Add Free Torrent Downloader to Windows Firewall Exception
- How to Specify Hostname
- How to Listen Port
- How to Configure Port Mapping
- How to Choose Protocol Encryption
- How to Customize UI