How to Download Blocked Torrent using Proxy?
Sometimes the torrents may be blocked by your ISP, leading to failure when you try to download from it. Torrent Downloader Free enables you to break the lockup by setting proxy servers. You just need to enter the proxy server's IP address and port. For some non-public or paid proxies you may have to enter the username & password as well. Now, nobody can prevent you from downloading the content you want!
"Advanced Options" and in "Proxy Server Settings" area, you can
configure your proxy.
Choose proxy type in "Proxy Type" menu. In "Proxies Server" box, enter the proxy's URL or IP address. In "Port" box, enter the proxy's port.
Enter the correct username in "User Name" box and password in "Password" box to log into the proxy server for authentication; for public proxies without the need of username/password, you can leave these two boxes blank. Click "OK" to save the settings.
If your proxy is misconfigured or not working, all traffic in the client will stop.
More Useful Tips:
- How to Download Torrent Movies
- How to Download Torrent Files
- How to Create New Torrent Files
- How to Limit Download Speed & Upload Speed
- How to Download Blocked Torrent using Proxy
- How to Associate Torrent with Torrent Downloader Free
- How to Add Free Torrent Downloader to Windows Firewall Exception
- How to Specify Hostname
- How to Listen Port
- How to Configure Port Mapping
- How to Choose Protocol Encryption
- How to Customize UI