How to Specify Hostname?
The IP/Hostname to report to tracker field allows you to specify your IP address when reporting to the tracker. This is used in the case where your WAN (Internet) IP address is not reported correctly to the tracker for whatever reason (might be that you are behind a proxy server). Note that you can type a hostname in this field, so if you use a dynamic DNS service, you can enter your domain into this field. Also, realize that not all trackers pay attention to this information, and often ignore it.
"Basic Options" and in "Host Name" tab, you can define the IP/Hostname
of your own for reporting to tracker.
More Useful Tips:
- How to Download Torrent Movies
- How to Download Torrent Files
- How to Create New Torrent Files
- How to Limit Download Speed & Upload Speed
- How to Download Blocked Torrent using Proxy
- How to Associate Torrent with Torrent Downloader Free
- How to Add Free Torrent Downloader to Windows Firewall Exception
- How to Specify Hostname
- How to Listen Port
- How to Configure Port Mapping
- How to Choose Protocol Encryption
- How to Customize UI