How to Listen Port?
The Listen Port section is used for incoming connections, specifying the port that Torrent Downloader Free should use to listen for incoming connections. This port must be unfirewalled for optimal usage of Torrent Downloader Free.
"Basic Options" and in "Listen Port" area, In "Listen Port" area,
you can designate the "Start Port" and "End Port". Setting the port
to 0 indicates to Torrent Downloader Free that you would like for
it to select a random port after the changes are confirmed.
You can also check "Randomize port each start", letting Torrent Downloader Free select a random port between 1000 and 65000 to use at startup. However, "Randomize port each start" might conflict with your port forwarding settings, so if you manually open ports in your router and firewall, it's best to leave this option disabled.
More Useful Tips:
- How to Download Torrent Movies
- How to Download Torrent Files
- How to Create New Torrent Files
- How to Limit Download Speed & Upload Speed
- How to Download Blocked Torrent using Proxy
- How to Associate Torrent with Torrent Downloader Free
- How to Add Free Torrent Downloader to Windows Firewall Exception
- How to Specify Hostname
- How to Listen Port
- How to Configure Port Mapping
- How to Choose Protocol Encryption
- How to Customize UI