How to Customize UI?
Torrent Downloader Free has customizable user interface settings to enable you to configure and adjust it to suit your taste and style. It will remember UI settings. By clicking some buttons, you can choose the color scheme, the button & menu style as well as customize the toolbar.
you download and install Torrent Downloader Free, launch it for
In "Appearance" tab you can perform many UI settings here according to your preference.
You can use the program in ribbon form or just display the application buttons. To make the buttons on the screen more accessible via touch, especially when you use the software on your mini laptop, turn on the Touch Mode. You can show/hide the Quick Access Toolbar, add/remove commands, change icon size and even choose menu animations. The color scheme can be changed between blue, black and silver. The context menu style will add more interest in your usage experience - you can choose radial menu mode or mini toolbar mode.
More Useful Tips:
- How to Download Torrent Movies
- How to Download Torrent Files
- How to Create New Torrent Files
- How to Limit Download Speed & Upload Speed
- How to Download Blocked Torrent using Proxy
- How to Associate Torrent with Torrent Downloader Free
- How to Add Free Torrent Downloader to Windows Firewall Exception
- How to Specify Hostname
- How to Listen Port
- How to Configure Port Mapping
- How to Choose Protocol Encryption
- How to Customize UI